Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy.

3 posters

Go down

Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy. Empty Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy.

Post  duckiiixd Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 am

Name:
Melissa but I go by Meesa.

Sex:
Female.

Time Zone (If you dont know just say where you live)
PST/California.

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) :
Yes, for a day. They closed down the day after. What the hell guys.

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? :

They closed. :[

Amount of time you can be on:

Most likely weekends specifically Sundays. Weekdays when I have the time and finished hw like a good sport i am<3

Why should we choose you:
Becuase i have plenty of great ideas. I can make banners and advertise on youtube. I like the communicate with others and socialize with fellow humans. I like to make people feel they are special. I can fun events and let everyone enjoy their time.

Tell us about you:
I'm a Sophomore High School girl. I love little kids and ducks. But i dont think that matters right now. (: I've worked with Sony Vegas (Video making program) and Photoshop CS4. I like to draw, been told to be artistic. Hanging out with my friends is to the coolest thing ever. I can make cool inventions if I'm motivated. I've played a lot of private servers and Global Maplestory when I in Middle School. Good days. I love to make people laugh like a maniac like they just don't care who's watching. You can make my laugh easily. If we were to play a laughing contest, you'd totally win. I've played the piano for 7 years now. I get hyper easily, and will spam my key's if necessary. Once I've been told "Your like a crazy little girl, but not in little girl form." Yeeeah, thanks dude! But overall, I'm a typical teenage girl who is deeply in love with sweets. k thanks BYE GUYS! (:
And by the way, I disagree with people who say asians are bad drivers. WE ARE PROFESSIONAL D:<
duckiiixd
duckiiixd

Back to top Go down

Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy. Empty Re: Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy.

Post  IisaPerson Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 am

i dont like when people over act to try being funny its irritating. Calm down we dont pick gm's because they over act their emotions.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy. Empty Re: Meesa's GM Application! How Spiffy.

Post  duckiiixd Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:11 am

sorry, this is how i usually act. Seriously. I mean if you want me to calm down, i can.. o-o
duckiiixd
duckiiixd

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 am

it would also be nice if u got on the server and played ><
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  duckiiixd Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:15 am

i am playing. it's just that it's really lagging my pc and i needa do an essay for english D: i've been playing 2 hours straight, no lie.
duckiiixd
duckiiixd

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:18 am

well im an idiot i didnt check if you were on or not i should of done so.

Sorry person.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  duckiiixd Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 am

it's okay, the guy kevin told me you got on when i got off the server.
duckiiixd
duckiiixd

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:53 pm

I suggest play longer.2hrs is short.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  duckiiixd Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 pm

alright, i'll try.
duckiiixd
duckiiixd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down