Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[App] Phoenixs' GM Application

2 posters

Go down

[App] Phoenixs' GM Application Empty [App] Phoenixs' GM Application

Post  Cody Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:06 am

Name: Cody Spielvogel

Sex: Male

Time Zone (If you dont know just say where you live)
Eastern Time [-5] Ontario Canada

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) : I have been a GM throughout many different servers, even through the beginning of MapleStory developement, this ranges from BHMS to places like, GoofyMS, RagedMS, SimpleMS and of course the ever coveted BerserkMS

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? : Alas, All of these servers have either been shut down by the owners, or have received letters from Mr. Lloyd Korn

Amount of time you can be on: Well, I don't have a Job, and now that winter's coming along I won't be going outside much, so I can offer as much of my free time as humanly possible

Why should we choose you: If chosen, I promise to abide by the common rules of conduct, be effective, efficient and courteous to all players and staff, insure that there is no bias or favored behavior toward any individual, and make it a mission to make sure that no hacker, or crude behaved person[s] infect this server with their influence

Tell us about you: My name is Cody Spielvogel, I'm 18 years old, currently attending my last year of Highschool and planning to head out into the vast world of Career in the future, for now however, I will stick to that old nerdy love of mine, playing MapleStory servers, and though I must condone Nexon for creating this game, I am not overly fond of the way they're handling the private server situation.

Last edited by Cody on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

[App] Phoenixs' GM Application Empty Re: [App] Phoenixs' GM Application

Post  Pudding Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 am

Not another app :O

Pudding

Back to top Go down

[App] Phoenixs' GM Application Empty Re: [App] Phoenixs' GM Application

Post  Cody Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 am

New server, henceforth, new application ;D