Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

4 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Lucky1231 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Name: Josh (I do not like giving out my last name)

Sex: Male

Time Zone (If you dont know just say where you live)

I live in B.C., Canada. The time zone here is Pacific Time. I think this is convinient because many people dont live on this side of the country. This would make me able to watch over the server while everyone gets sleep on the other side of the world.

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) :

Nope, I wont lie like many people on this forum, but I do have experience. I have been an administrator on a very big forum named ps3trophies.org. There, I kept everything clean, and made a nice and friendly community. This is what I would be looking to do in this server. Making this a better place than it already is.

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? :

Well to make a long story short, that website was about videogaming. One day my gaming system broke, and I couldnt keep up with the information any more. Because I couldnt test out the games, I couldnt do my job on the forums, because of this I resigned of my position.

Amount of time you can be on:

Well its summer now! I think I wont be doing any travelling so I will be on almost all day, every day of the week. After summer, I will try and stay on as much as I can. This will be about 7-8 hours a day. I hope this is enough!

Why should we choose you:

Well, I beleive I am different than everyone else. People want this because of the power, and the free stuff. I only want this to make this server a better palce. You could take away all of my GM commands, and I wouldnt care.

Tell us about you:

Well, I'm a fairly simple guy. I love servers that have friendly communities. I love Friendly GM's that like to talk with the members of the servers. This is what I look forward to doing. Im a very nice and friendly guy. I like to include everyone into what im doing, not only a small group of people. I have a good sense of humour, and I am very patient. I could be nice towards members, but still be harsh enough to ban members when needed. Ido not ban people for no particular reason, And I like to disscuss it with other GM's before I do.

Lucky1231

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Pudding Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Well you son of a female dog I live in BC, where in BC?

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 am

Fyi American Server lol Pst too Ca Owned so : )
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pudding Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

Canada owns =)

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 am

i dont get if this is a forum mod app or a gm app.. cause under experianceu talk about being a mod for a gaming site
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down