Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarred's Game Master Application.

Go down

Jarred's Game Master Application. Empty Jarred's Game Master Application.

Post  StruckByRain Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 am

!Application!(Just thought it would be nice to color code things. Makes it more appealing to me. And it gave me something to do while typing this. =P)

¬Position Applying For:
[color:ecdf="Red"]Game Master(Game Moderator):Which ever you prefer. =)

¬Why do you want this/these position(s)?:
I would rather make my self of use to a community rather than just sit around and leveling up all day. Through my eyes, it's more fun to actually be in a position where you help others. People seem to see me as a peace maker. Very Happy Making banners and avatars can be fun. It gives me something to concentrate on for the time being that I have nothing to do. I do use PhotoShop so I believe I am all set for this.XP

¬Personal Info
A. My name is Jarred.

B. I am 16 years of age.

C. Great People Skills.

D. My location is California.

E. Timezone is PST/GMT-8.

¬Any Past Experiences With Private Servers...?
Yes, I have ran a very private server before for a group of maybe 100 players. It was called SeaStarStory.(I love the ocean) I have been a "Game Master" on FrostMS and RipstagMS.

¬Any Past Experiences With People...?
Well, that depends on what you would believe of me. XD Uh, I have resolved a problem with two friends not liking each other, I got two people to get back together, I got one of my teachers to get along with a student. There are many things I have done to help people.

¬Have You Partaken In Any Community Service(s)?
Yes. Every Friday after school, my Chemistry teacher assigns a group of people who are a part of this community server classroom buildings to go and recycle. Example- Friend and I get room buildings 100-300, another pair gets 400-500, etc.... Once completed, we take all of the recycle bins to the back of the school and sort the items out. This usually takes about anywhere between 1 and 2 hours. It depends how many teachers leave their bins out for us to dump into the rolling recycle bins.

[color:ecdf="Red"]¬Can I Trust You To Be A Part Of The Team?
In many opinions, yes, you can. But you would have to get to know me to know the answer to this. And that is with anyone you meet over the internet. Otherwise, I am very trustworthy, honest, and a great friend to talk to in a time of need. Razz

¬How Often Will You Be Able To Abide To Your Duties?
A.Sunday: Usually anytime unless I am busy. 6PM PST is when I will always be on! With the exception of vacations and regular house life stuff like chores and dinner. Razz

B.Monday-Tuesday: Always, with the exception of time I am in school and family vacations.

C.Wednesday: Possibly sometimes, but I do have divorced parents and games are not allowed on the computer at my dad house.

D.Thursday: Every first and third thursday of the month I will be on at 8PM.

E.Friday-Saturday: Every first and third weekend of the month I will not be on.

¬Anything else you would like to add?
Other than I am glad to be able to apply for this position? XD Hm..., That is pretty much all for now. If you would like to know more about me or just be friends, you can add my MSN - ddrtrixter@hotmail.com or my AIM - Zentrility.

¢Good luck to every one else who applies! Very Happy

Thanks for reading, and have FUN!!!! =)
StruckByRain
StruckByRain

Back to top Go down