Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

My Suggestions Empty My Suggestions

Post  danne0714 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 am

This is my suggestions...

[Ingame] Remove the chickens, they are irritating and there's so many of them Razz

[Auto-event] I don't know if you know how to do this... But I played on another MS private server awhile ago. 3 times a day there was a "Mushmom invasion" at Henesys. When this event appeared, hole of Henesys (main map) where filled with like 150-200 Mushmoms, Zombie Mushmoms and Blue Mushmoms. This was probably the most fun event I have ever done... Just thought I would give you something to think about. As I said, this was a Auto-event and it wasn't the GMs who summon'd them. Its pretty much the princip as "Field of judgement" or what its called at, that appears every now and then.

Thanks for reading.

danne0714

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions Empty Re: My Suggestions

Post  Angel Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:59 pm

yes i know how to but event scripts arent something i know well and copying them would be leeching soo...
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danne0714 Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Hmm, aint that easy to copy from that server either since the owner of the server got DMCA'd by Nexon. Razz

So I guess this Auto-event isnt possible? Smile

danne0714

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 am

feh ill try but i wont guarantee anything but if it works its gonna be called Boss INvasion.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danne0714 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 am

Ye sure, the name of it doesn't make that big a diffrent to me. Smile

danne0714

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content