Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Maple]Suggestions!

2 posters

Go down

[Maple]Suggestions! Empty [Maple]Suggestions!

Post  StruckByRain Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 am

When people make suggestions and the staff agree with it but are not sure if they should go through with it. Put it up as a poll and see what the players think. Razz

¬As for in-game, it would be nice to have like a quiz or something? Like a NPC asking you a bunch of questions and depending on how far you get determines your prize?
¬How about a random drawing for guilds? So say every so often, like a day or every other day, a Gm warps to a random player and what ever guild that player is in, the entire guild gets a reward? Like exp or some special item? Maybe even NX Points? =)

•Thanks for reading and have fun!!! =)

Last edited by StruckByRain on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
StruckByRain
StruckByRain

Back to top Go down

[Maple]Suggestions! Empty Re: [Maple]Suggestions!

Post  IisaPerson Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm

There is a quiz.... talk to the maple admin. Please stop posting useless suggestions. This isnt directed at you but im already tired of reading suggestions that are already in game. this is why you play a week or two before you make gm apps... Hint hint.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  StruckByRain Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:22 am

Oh kewl. I'll try the quiz out. Thanks for the information. Oh and I applied on RageZone and I asked if I should post my app here too and Angel said sure, go for it. Angel said it was really colorful. Razz
StruckByRain
StruckByRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down