Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleh bleh bleh.

5 posters

Go down

Bleh bleh bleh. Empty Bleh bleh bleh.

Post  Pudding Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:37 am

Forgive me guys, I been uber busy lately. I havnt quit, just havnt had time to play. Just wanted to let ya know.

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Bleh bleh bleh. Empty Re: Bleh bleh bleh.

Post  imnos Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 am

hmmm
imnos
imnos

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Iz a person! Iz alive! O_O

*offers cookies*

Nice to meet you! ^_^
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pudding Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm

-eats cookie- thankiess.~

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 pm

"asfasdlabdksgdksbclsv" or "Look, cheap xxx here!" = spam.

Saying hi =/= spam.

I really don't see your problem. Yes, it's been a month since this topic's been posted, and I do know how to read dates, thank you very much. However, you are NOT a Mod, and thus have no authority whatsoever to tell me what or what not to do. Stop minimodding.

Your such an idiot, have you ever read the gm apps and who checks them and approves/dissapproves them?
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pudding Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 am

lol Travis?

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 am

just in a bad mood dont need pathetic shit from a 10 year old ><
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pudding Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 am

mmkay. Hope you feel better.

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 pm

IisaPerson wrote:

Saying hi =/= spam.

I really don't see your problem. Yes, it's been a month since this topic's been posted, and I do know how to read dates, thank you very much. However, you are NOT a Mod, and thus have no authority whatsoever to tell me what or what not to do. Stop minimodding.

Your such an idiot, have you ever read the gm apps and who checks them and approves/dissapproves them?

Hun, first of all, wrong topic. If you really are like a mod (yet you are listed as a 'member', hmmm...), you should show an example to the rest of us. Which you aren't doing. Angel closed the topic, drop it. If you aren't willing to accept her decisions, then I wonder what you're still doing here. Authority problem, much? Oh, and... Last time I checked, Angel approved GM apps. Not you.

Second, I can read normal sized black fonts just fine.

Third, don't make guesses about someone's age. I can't help it that you can't take any critique, and that you act like a ten-year-old. If you really wanna know, I'm older then you. So don't go bossing me around, kid.

Fourth, I don't spend much time in the GM apps as I'm not interested in becoming a GM. Shock, yes?

Oh, and fifth, if you don't want to look like a total loser, please use proper spelling, grammar and puntuation? Heck, I'm Dutch yet I spell better than you do. Sad, sad, sad.

Now, chill out, relax, and since you don't like cookies, grab a chocolatebar. Go outside and take a walk if that's what you need to do to clear your head. Cause there's something really wrong with your temper if you can't hold it in check when in a forum discussion.

*nibbles on some grapes while waiting for another steaming response*
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 am

Imagine wrote:
IisaPerson wrote:

Saying hi =/= spam.

Hun, first of all, wrong topic. If you really are like a mod (yet you are listed as a 'member', hmmm...), you should show an example to the rest of us. Which you aren't doing. Angel closed the topic, drop it. If you aren't willing to accept her decisions, then I wonder what you're still doing here. Authority problem, much? Oh, and... Last time I checked, Angel approved GM apps. Not you.

Second, I can read normal sized black fonts just fine.

Third, don't make guesses about someone's age. I can't help it that you can't take any critique, and that you act like a ten-year-old. If you really wanna know, I'm older then you. So don't go bossing me around, kid.

Fourth, I don't spend much time in the GM apps as I'm not interested in becoming a GM. Shock, yes?

Oh, and fifth, if you don't want to look like a total loser, please use proper spelling, grammar and puntuation? Heck, I'm Dutch yet I spell better than you do. Sad, sad, sad.

Now, chill out, relax, and since you don't like cookies, grab a chocolatebar. Go outside and take a walk if that's what you need to do to clear your head. Cause there's something really wrong with your temper if you can't hold it in check when in a forum discussion.

*nibbles on some grapes while waiting for another steaming response*
OK First of all Travis isnt listed as a Mod because he really isnt but he does have higher power then most members.
He checks the GM apps so i can approve or disapprove them.
He doesnt want to be a GM thats for one you dont know Travis like I do.

BUT ON the main case you two stop fighting.
I am sick and tired of you guys going at each other.
I am locking this thread IF you guys decide to fight again from another topic I will ban you both.

Now Just Make Up already -.-
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum