Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synthetic's GmApp

3 posters

Go down

Synthetic's GmApp Empty Synthetic's GmApp

Post  Synthetic Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:43 am

Name:
Maurice Very Happy

Ign:
Synthetic

Sex:

Yes Please xD lol Male

Time Zone (If you don't know just say where you live)

Eastern Time Zone

Have you been a gm before? (don't lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) :

I have been a Gm on the Private Servers such as EatMeMs that closed down out of nowhere because the Admin just disappeared which is misfortunate but I'm still there if it ever comes back up. I was also a gm on a sever called CakeStory, BummStory, and DjAngelStory.

Why aren't you a gm at those places anymore? :

These servers were shut down due to Nexon threatening to sue or the host couldn't afford to keep their computers strong enough to keep server up themselves.

Amount of time you can be on:
6 to 10 hours

Why should we choose you:

I have probably played over 40 private servers in the last two years overall. I have experienced low rates, high rates, lag, no lag, and etc. I have been around a really crowded server and a server where at nights I would be the only person online. Private Servers even when bugged or when the server lags out of control but I still choose to play because once it becomes a server I play I stick with that server until that server is completely shut down but even after that I'll try and help the server host to bring back up and if there's anyway I can help him/her.

Tell us about you:

Well my name is Maurice but everyone around where I live calls me Junior. I'm 17 years old. I'm Black, Chinese, Trindadian, and Puerto Rican. I was born on this island called Manhattan and been around in almost every borough in NYC. I love anime and playing private server in my free time. I love to play basketball and I LOVE TO DANCE. One day I'm going to be the greatest dancer in Manhattan I hope and maybe someday in the future the country. I'm graduating from high school in 2010 and will be going to college right after that. That's about it for now and if you would like to know more just write to me on my msn and we'll get to know each other more.
Synthetic
Synthetic

Back to top Go down

Synthetic's GmApp Empty Re: Synthetic's GmApp

Post  IisaPerson Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:44 am

Approved by me... Btw this is astrokid an ex gm on the server.

So its up to you Angel.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:51 pm

You lie we changed Co from DjAngelstory i didnt even drop LOL.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Synthetic Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 am

lol, I Mean Travis is a meathead and a racist for not telling me the server had changed, I had to look for it for like 2 hrs and said to myself "WHAT!?! is this angel" and cried a little on the inside. but yeah i meant that about the other servers . . .
Synthetic
Synthetic

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:03 pm

yepppp methyyyy <3
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:13 am

mhm with that you may go no where. Gl.