Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevins Gm' App :3

3 posters

Go down

Kevins Gm' App :3 Empty Kevins Gm' App :3

Post  Kevin Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Kevin

Sex:Male

Time Zone (If you dont know just say where you live)
Pst/California

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experience we are looking for something else) : No i hav'nt. I've applied b4 and had reccomendations from 2 gm's from SoloMS which in my opinion was a very popular and fun Ps... but it shut down :[

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? :
Well i was going to be a GM but the maker of the server closed it down.. -.- right when i was chosen to become a gm :\

Amount of time you can be on:
I can be on 24/7 if i want due to the fact that im dorming at a college, but at the least probably a bunch of hours to keep the public happy :]

Why should we choose you:
I could host events to keep people dedicated to this server along with the destruction of hacker and advertisers and also helping out the maplers in need of assistance. Most people quit private servers because it gets boring but as a gm i could host events like jump quests which everyone loves, smega quizes, hide and seek, and lots of other events that i can think of. Im an interactive person and i tend to use smegas to communicate with the general public to get to know them so that they wont seem like they're being ignored.

Tell us about you:
I'm pretty awesome and humorous
I like pie and fuzzy animals including rabbits and lizards. ... wait... what? o.o
I love sushi.
"Bloop" :]

Last edited by Kevin on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

Kevins Gm' App :3 Empty Re: Kevins Gm' App :3

Post  IisaPerson Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 am

Play the server awhile, and we will see where that takes you. You have no experience so that meens you need to find a gm hand book and recieve training from me (or another person that is a gm in this server) but i have spare time since my math teacher is sick and im currently getting no homework... That is if you get the job... But its always good to have a gm handbook just incase so get one anyways.

Also you may be declined/approved depending if we even need gm's at the time we decide to make gm's, so in any case you may be approved one day but wont become one for some time afterwards.

Most likely if you are chosen, you will become an event gm. But a gm is a gm.

Other than that not much to say, besides the fact you should put some more effort into your app. in the future. But i do like the fact you were playing the server when i got on. So good job for not being an idiot.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:08 am

IisaPerson wrote:Play the server awhile, and we will see where that takes you. You have no experience so that meens you need to find a gm hand book and recieve training from me (or another person that is a gm in this server) but i have spare time since my math teacher is sick and im currently getting no homework... That is if you get the job... But its always good to have a gm handbook just incase so get one anyways.

Also you may be declined/approved depending if we even need gm's at the time we decide to make gm's, so in any case you may be approved one day but wont become one for some time afterwards.

Most likely if you are chosen, you will become an event gm. But a gm is a gm.

Other than that not much to say, besides the fact you should put some more effort into your app. in the future. But i do like the fact you were playing the server when i got on. So good job for not being an idiot.

Well what can i say it takes skills not being an idiot Very Happy Thanks for looking at my app.
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Hmm yea play more lol and try to learn on your own google HOW TO BE GM XD.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Angel wrote:Hmm yea play more lol and try to learn on your own google HOW TO BE GM XD.

:]

I got the "play more" thing down as i stayed up to like 4 am playing and also soloed Zak with only 1 rb. (not sure if thats such a great feat) but it sure took a while.

For the google thing, I can take a crack at it :]

Edit: U guys mean this ? http://www.freewebs.com/gmhandb00k/gmcommands.htm
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum