Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamesx3 GM App.

2 posters

Go down

Jamesx3 GM App. Empty Jamesx3 GM App.

Post  Jamesx3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Name:James Tu (ign:Jamesx3)

Sex: Male

Time Zone: Pennsylvania(Eastern Time)

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) :
I have been a GM on 11 different servers. I know my commands and I've got lots of experiance as a GM and/or Admin.

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? :
All the servers I have been on got shut down by Nexon.
Most recent one was Saturday October 10th, we recieved a notice from Nexon to shut our server down in the morning. We even changed the IP and site, but was still got shut down by Nexon. If you need prove that this was real, just send me a msg. and i'll tell you the server's name there b/c we aren't allowed to mention other servers here.

Amount of time you can be on:
I play for 6-10hours each day during the weekend usually (sometimes longer).
During the weekdays, I'm on for 4-5hours only because I have school still, but I'm on right after.

Why should we choose you:
I've got a lot of experiance as a GM and/or Admin. I know what's expected as a GM and of a mapler. I know that experiance isn't always needed a GM, it's also attitude. I'm a very nice guy that likes to just relax and have fun. I chat with everyone and get to know the community around us.

I also host events every hour or two with different kinds such as:
Very Happy Jump Quest Event
Very Happy Hide & Seek Event
Very Happy Musical Chairs Event
Very Happy True or False Event
Very Happy PvP Event
Very Happy And lots more that are fun!

Hackers/Scammers/Trollers/Spammers are the only people who that i hate. My rules for hackers and trollers(People who threaten server) are instant ban once I get the prove (Screenshot if needed).

My rules on previous servers for scammers and spammers were:
Evil or Very Mad First time is a warning.
Evil or Very Mad Second time is ten minutes in jail.
Evil or Very Mad Third time is thirty minutes in jail.
Evil or Very Mad Fourth time is ban.
(this may vary depending on what the owner says I should do).

Tell us about you:
-Maplestory History-
I've been playing global maplestory since beta in Bera as Stars0fSouls. I started playing Maplestory Private Servers 2years ago after a scammed incident someone did that made me quit. Ever since I started playing Private Servers, I've been either a GM or Admin on the servers.

-Summary About Me-
I just like to have fun and kick back and relax with other maplers after school and stuff. Get to know me on the game or by MSN (MSN Contact info: TuJimmy2@Yahoo.Com), I promise I don't bite Razz I play football,soccer,volleyball, and track for school and i'm a straight "A" student. I am currently a junior in high school that wants to be a brain surgeon once i graduate. I'm Vietnamese,Chinese, and Puerto Rican.

Thank for taking your time to read through my App. & sorry it was long,
~Jamesx3 Smile

Jamesx3

Back to top Go down

Jamesx3 GM App. Empty Re: Jamesx3 GM App.

Post  IisaPerson Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:25 pm

I love how people make a gm app once they go to a server instead of actually playing then making. Also I love how you can't name a server who has shut down. I doubht that it really is considered advertising or anything like that if its a shut down server.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamesx3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 pm

IisaPerson wrote:I love how people make a gm app once they go to a server instead of actually playing then making. Also I love how you can't name a server who has shut down. I doubht that it really is considered advertising or anything like that if its a shut down server.

If that's the case than the most recent server was Lovestoryms. We had to change our ip and site to teddyms.net.ms but Nexon still found us and got shut down last night. My name was [GM]James on that server.
Servers before that were SnailMS, DracoMS(The original one, not the one that's up now), ETC. On the previous servers, my name was either [GM]James, Jamesx3, or Alliance. Also, I would play the server, but link is down at the moment. Even if the link is down, the format of most servers (Like the NPCs, commands, etc.) are usually the same. If this isn't the case, I'll still learn the stuff once I can play.

Jamesx3

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:34 pm

And you still decide to push through with this gm app. when you have yet to have been on the server.

We arent desperate for gm's just because were in beta. We have plenty of people who have been through it all with us since v.55 and new people who HAVE MADE ACCOUNTS AND PLAYED that haven't made gm apps. Dont act like your doing us a favor by making yourself a gm app.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamesx3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm

IisaPerson wrote:And you still decide to push through with this gm app. when you have yet to have been on the server.

I bet that there are atleast 5people here who hasn't been on the server before and posted an app. People do the samething with other servers.

Jamesx3

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Yes there have and if you read through the gm apps. You will see what i have posted.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum