Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, Jesus will be back xD

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys, Jesus will be back xD Empty Hey guys, Jesus will be back xD

Post  Jesus Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 am

Well hey guys many of you may have known me from about a month and a half ago, and may have not seen me on in awhile. And that is because i have been on a very long vacation visiting my family and the usually vacation things... lol and also the reason why i didn't say that i'm back is because i'm having a hell of a lot of issues with logging into the server lol and yeah so i just thought i should say hey to ya guys after i've been gone for like eff'en ever lol well c ya guys in the server around have fun and if you have a question pm me in game or for now on this lol well c ya guys around xD love you all oh... and this is also another tiny prob... forgot my damn login and pass but i'm sure i can figure that damn stuff out easy lol

~Jesus~ a.k.a -Tom-

p.s. and i've herd something about Angel's cusin playing instead of angel is this true?lol thnxs again xD
Jesus
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Jesus will be back xD Empty Re: Hey guys, Jesus will be back xD

Post  Pudding Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Another oldie, wow.

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Sad part is i dont remember him... or do i o.O Tom kinda rings a bell then again no lol
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:02 pm

welll... lol it has been awhile i guess
Jesus
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content