Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsTr0Kidd's Gm App <3

3 posters

Go down

AsTr0Kidd's Gm App <3 Empty AsTr0Kidd's Gm App <3

Post  Astrokid Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 am

Name:Maurice But Everyone Calls Me Junior xD

Sex:Male

Time Zone (If you dont know just say where you live): [GMT -5 hours] EST Nyc but time zone doesn't really matter to me because I am on my laptop a lot and most likely I'll be play playing AngelStory.

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) : Well I have been a gm on This Server before Angel had this forum. I have also been on another group of Private Servers [Ps's] which are DjAngelStory, BummStory, EatMeMs, and CakeStory.

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? : All Of those servers shut down or they had a lot of problems with keeping the server up (A LOT)

Amount of time you can be on: 10 to 15 hours at most maybe more on weekends. I can be on at late times when no one is on since i have my laptop which I'm always on.

Why should we choose you: Because I am A Cool Guy and I've been around the block with Ps's and i think i Know what it takes to be a great gm and plus I've been a gm on Angelstory before (not saying you should pick me because of that) and i did a pretty good job and also what ever you guys need I can try and get it done or ask one of my friends to help.

Tell us about you: I'm a cool guy and once u get to know me I'm like 20 million times cooler. I love to hangout with friends and i love my xbox360 x3. I L-O-V-E anime. I have like 4 lil bro's, 2 older sisters and a niece that i love with all my heart. I there's anything else you want to know about me personally u can write 2 mi at Astr0Kidd@aol.com or Bound2Makeit@live.com Razz.
Astrokid
Astrokid

Back to top Go down

AsTr0Kidd's Gm App <3 Empty Re: AsTr0Kidd's Gm App <3

Post  avatarx3 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm

pick him O~O

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Maurice you probobaly didnt have to apply since you were a gm untill the server went down. but in anycase gl.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum