Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again

3 posters

Go down

Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again Empty Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again

Post  Aqua Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:13 am

Since I've been looking for new servers again, that's right. I've applied for them. if i get accepted, i wont really have much time to give to Angelstory :l sorry guys, but I cant help looking for a private server while another one that i play is down.

server wont be up for a bit anyways, that's just what i think or assume. don't flame me for saying that, but that's what i think since it hasn't been up anyways.

I will also being pulling back my application for the 3rd time ( my god, 3rd time i pull back, maybe i should actually dedicate something instead of constantly pulling back gm applications )

AND, me, a jerk last time, I do not plan to release info about the server I'm playing on, it'd be considered advertising, and I've already got in a shit load of trouble for doing it before.

Sorry guys, but I'll pay visits, I PROMISE ( If not, hunt me down, stab me, shoot me, do whatever nesseccary to get revenge. )

Yours truly, Night~

Quick Note: I don't think I have such a huge impact on this server anyways... I mean, I'm barely known now :l

Aqua

Back to top Go down

Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again Empty Re: Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:16 am

so basically all you do is going to servers applying to be a gm. Which is why you came back to angelstory to apply to be a gm because you were known and thought you had a better chance. Good job I TOUGHT WE WERE FRIEND U DOUCHE >:O . <3
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again Empty Thats not the reason

Post  Aqua Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 am

The reason I came back to AngelStory was because I wanted to hang around with my old friends. It has nothing to do with me going to another server just to apply for GM. Its the fact that AngelStory hasn't been up these past few days, So I went to go look for a new server to play. I've been waiting for a week, but I've simply gotten bored, and ready to find another server.

I won't entirely QUIT but I'll drop by and play sometimes. If you think I'm being a douche, then I can simply leave, and you won't ever have to deal with me again. If that is what you want at the most. Other then that, I have nothing else to say. Good day.

Edit: If you want more from me, I'll pull my app off AngelStory then. I was going to back out of it anyways, knowing that I won't have time for AngelStory anymore ( Summer school >_> )

Aqua

Back to top Go down

Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again Empty Re: Hmm, Guess I might not be here for a bit again

Post  Angel Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 pm

well i can't stop you thi is your own fault and how your life will be.You will always jump fyi "Jobs".Well i hope you had a good time here . See ya.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down