Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CutTheSky(Element's)GM App... Again...

Go down

CutTheSky(Element's)GM App... Again... Empty CutTheSky(Element's)GM App... Again...

Post  Element Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Name: Jeffrey Lu

Sex: Male

Time Zone (If you don't know just say where you live) : EST. Canada, Ontario

Have you been a gm before? (don't lie we aren't looking for experience we are looking for something else) : I have been a GM before many times, most of them in my own servers, but twice in two servers where I was the developer, and a Game Master. A lot of my servers, that I made were close, because I was lazy to keep them up. I shouldn't have said that, but I'm being honest. I was lazy, oh and bandwidth problems. I've also never been kicked off the position of GM, ever.

Why aren't you a gm at those places anymore? : I wasn't a GM anymore because most of those servers close, and the one where I was a developer, I was just bored, really bad. It was too repetitive with almost no players online. And the other one just closed because the owner wanted to get a life. Seriously, he wanted to focus on life.

Amount of time you can be on: Probably 3+ hours because there's no school now Very Happy.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I have a lot of experience in the field with many different kinds of players and drama players :]. I've banned many hackers, and know how to use the commands efficiently, I'm on most of the time and will always talk with other people if their lonely or such XD. Also, I'll also look out for people who scam or impersonate some people. I'm also a willing person to always think positive against other people, players, and staff.

Tell us about you: I'm currently on Summer Break, and in a few days, I'll have to take a math exam that I failed. Horribly. Well not really, with about 39 percent. XD Anyways, back to me, I can be a funny guy sometimes and will always take a joke, I may be serious against other liars, or hackers, or impersonators. I also love talking to other people, as they always make me laugh and make me feel good. Okay that came out wrong, but you get my point.

-CutTheSky
~See you in-game ;D.
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum