Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[App] Cody

4 posters

Go down

[App] Cody Empty [App] Cody

Post  Cody Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

Though I would like to see the legality of this application format, and later on I will be trying back at an Admin position, I'm going to fill out an application again anyways, Just because I was a GM before, doesn't mean you'll automatically pick me again, so, let me refresh your memory Smile

Also, Seriously, check for spelling and grammar, this application format is a disgrace as far as spelling goes O_o

Name: Cody

Sex: Male

Time Zone (If you don't know just say where you live) -5 hours Eastern Time [Canada]

Have you been a gm before? (don't lie we aren't looking for experience we are looking for something else) : I have been a GM on many different servers, in which I will list upon being asked, my past experience as a GM has taught me many things about how to handle problems and when and when not to take action in the affairs of others.

Why aren't you a gm at those places anymore? : Unfortunately, The servers have shut down, if they were still open, I'd probably be much less inclined to fill out another application.

Amount of time you can be on: The summer break is coming up, and I'm unemployed, so I can offer as much time as I see fit, which will very from an hour to around 5 hours.

Why should we choose you: I believe I should be chosen for not only my experience as a GM, but also for my experience around AngelStory, I know much of the NPC function and how the General community will respond to GMs [Based on the old population of the server] I also automatically assume since it is a v55 servers, that there will be more then 1 hacker around the bend thinking he can get away from the GM staff.

Tell us about you: My name is Cody, I'm 18 years old, I enjoy helping people and I'm unemployed, I enjoy the company of others, though my solitary time is also very important, above allI strive to be the best that I can be, and I am often seeking comments from other staff members, because there's nothing better then a good chat Smile
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

[App] Cody Empty Re: [App] Cody

Post  Pudding Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

You dont even need to try out.

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 am

You should edit the npc thing out of it... this is a repack server everyone knows the npc's as long as they played 1 other pserver.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 am

Did you need to do it? Your already hired what was the point?
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 pm

I believe I stated "Just because I was a GM before, doesn't mean you'll automatically pick me again"

Besides, I felt it necessary to fill out a new one, my ability to fill out these apps is getting a little rusty Razz
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 pm

in another topic you said something like "i hope you will make me a gm again" and she said "of course" so umm can we delete this post?
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down