Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory

4 posters

Go down

Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory Empty Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 am

delete your old client empty recycle bin. Then extract it into the ms folder then it should work.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory Empty Re: Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory

Post  Pudding Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 am

Still doesnt work you 1,337 day old cheesecake.

Pudding

Back to top Go down

Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory Empty Re: Guide for all you noobs who cant get on angelstory

Post  IisaPerson Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 am

cus u live in canada Mad not my fault
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 pm

I live in Canada too and it works fine for me..

You, me dear friend have PHAILED Smile
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Element Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 pm

I live in Canada too? And It also works for me? o-o. Well not right now, cause the server is down D:
Element
Element

Back to top Go down

Post  IisaPerson Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am

yah the canada thing... its an inside joke.
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down