Angel's Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there :]

2 posters

Go down

Hello there :] Empty Hello there :]

Post  LolPie Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Name:Tony Mireles

Sex: I am a Male

Time Zone: (-5:00 Gmt) A.k.a Eastern Time Zone

Have you been a gm before? (dont lie we aren't looking for experiance we are looking for something else) : Yes I have been Gm on NightSoul but I just don't play there much anymore, Also proof I've been gm is here... https://2img.net/h/i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu346/Leonsfanboy3/Maple0286.jpg

Why arent you a gm at those places anymore? : I don't play much there anymore

Amount of time you can be on: I could be on for about 10 hours ( And summer break is here so I can be on longer than that yay for summer break :])

Why should we choose you: I could be a helpful add to the Staff, I love helping new-comers, answering questions, chatting with players, and also.. last but not least ban hackers!

Tell us about you: I'm a very friendly person and easy to get along with, I have 2 brothers (I'm the middle college) I love everykind of music! I have a beautiful Gf called Susan that I love :] , I'm also a fun person and weird person :], also thanks for taking time for reading my application and have a nice day Smile

Last edited by LolPie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Following the Format (edit))

LolPie

Back to top Go down

Hello there :] Empty Re: Hello there :]

Post  IisaPerson Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 pm

we need to get a umm rules for the app (sorry cant think just woke up)

this tihngy

Name:

Last edited by IisaPerson on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
IisaPerson
IisaPerson

Back to top Go down

Hello there :] Empty Reply

Post  LolPie Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

Hehe Thanks :] , I edited it

LolPie

Back to top Go down

Hello there :] Empty Re: Hello there :]